Reliable fire protection means refusing to compromise on quality. At United Fire Protection, our highly trained fire protection specialists ensure every detail of the systems we install and the services we offer exceed the highest expectations. Our commitment to excellence ensures that if a fire breaks out, your fire suppression systems and emergency lighting systems will operate flawlessly to minimize structural damage and ensure safe egress for your personnel, customers, patients, etc.
Fires spread quickly through most buildings. However, many building owners and facility managers believe that the fire-retardant furniture and other fittings within their structures will protect them and slow the spread. The fact is that many modern building materials, furniture, paints, solvents, office supplies, etc., are ready fuels that can accelerate the speed at which a fire spreads.
At United Fire Protection, our systems stop the spread before it happens. Our fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems, emergency lights, etc., are designed to facilitate a rapid and decisive response to fire. Whenever possible, our goal is to extinguish the fire and safely evacuate the structure before first responders arrive.
To learn more about common fire hazards and modern fire protection systems, contact United Fire Protection at (407) 218-8348.
Industries We Serve
We serve a wide range of clients in Jacksonville and throughout the region. Our fire suppression services are capable of providing reliable protection for:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Retirement communities
- Office buildings
- Apartment communities
- Universities and schools
- Public buildings
- Retail establishments
- And more!
We offer customized fire protection solutions for a wide range of industries. For more information about the specific systems and features we recommend for your industry, contact United Fire Protection at (407) 218-8348.
Our Fire Protection Services
We offer a comprehensive range of services tailored to your specific needs. Our commercial fire protection services are designed to make your building safe from fire. Our goal is to preserve both life and property, and we can create the defensive layers that will keep your facilities secure, including:
- Fire extinguishers – We can install, test, repair, and replace fire extinguishers and fire extinguisher cabinets.
- Fire suppression systems – We can install, repair, inspect, and recharge commercial fire suppression systems, restaurant fire suppression systems, industrial fire suppression systems, and paint booth fire suppression systems.
- Hydrostatic testing – We can perform hydrostatic testing on fire extinguishers, SCUBA, and high-pressure gas cylinders.
- Emergency services – We ensure your building is equipped with the necessary fire extinguishers and other equipment required to immediately respond to a fire before it blazes out of control.
- Electrical services – Our licensed electricians will ensure your fire suppression systems, emergency lighting, and other electrical components are correctly connected and capable of keeping the power flowing to hood controls, microswitches, exhaust fans, etc.
Contact United Fire Protection at (407) 218-8348 to learn more about our services to commercial enterprises, restaurants, universities, hospitals, and other facilities in Jacksonville, FL.
United Fire Protection Is the Best Defense Against Fire
For over 25 years, the teams at United Fire Protection have honed our skills and used our expertise to enhance our clients’ safety. Our family-owned and -operated company is dedicated to delivering superior service and exceptional quality for businesses, homeowners, and government agencies throughout Jacksonville and surrounding communities. When you want adequate fire protection you can depend on, you can always count on our comprehensive fire protection services to keep your building safe and secure.
We invite you to contact us at (407) 218-8348 to learn more about our services and discover why your community, friends, family, and peers recommend us for your needs.