Since 1994, building owners in Gainesville have depended on the team at United Fire Protection for the safety of their structures. Our teams install effective fire protection systems and help you take proactive measures to ensure your building is safe from fire. We’re proud to be your partner in choosing the best equipment to maintain and repair your fire suppression systems.
When you want reliable fire protection services in Gainesville, call the experts at United Fire Protection at (407) 218-8348.
The best way to stop catastrophic fires is to extinguish them when they’re still small. A well-trained employee with a reliable fire extinguisher is a more effective fire response than a fire engine in most structure fires. We’re proud to offer a full range of fire extinguisher services in Gainseville, including:
- Fire extinguisher inspections/testing: Florida’s Fire Prevention Code stipulates that state-licensed technicians must perform an annual inspection of your fire extinguishers. Similarly, all dry chemical extinguishers must be thoroughly tested and recharged at six-year intervals and successfully pass a hydro test at 12-year intervals.
- Fire extinguisher recharging services: United Fire Protection can recharge or refill your canister after use.
- Fire extinguisher training: We will schedule on-site training for your employees to have the skills and confidence to operate a fire extinguisher in an emergency correctly.
- Fire extinguisher certification tags: Following an inspection, recharge, or hydro test, we’ll apply the necessary tags to certify the work and confirm code compliance.
We help protect your personnel, building, and mission-critical equipment from harm. Our fire suppression services include:
- Fire suppression installation: Our teams can install wet or dry chemical fire suppression systems suited for commercial kitchen facilities, storage facilities, paint booths, and more.
- Fire suppression inspection & maintenance: Florida Fire Prevention Code requires state-licensed technicians to perform inspections every six to 12 months.
- Fire suppression repair and recharge: When your fire suppression system is discharged or damaged, our 24-hour emergency service team can repair or recharge your system as required.
We are an authorized DOT hydrostatic cylinder retesting service and maintain a facility outside of Orlando for this purpose. At United Fire Protection, we can perform:
- Fire extinguisher hydro testing: We can hydro test dry chemical systems and other canister systems.
- SCUBA cylinder hydro testing: We can detect leaks and flaws within SCUBA cylinders and certify your tanks every five years as DOT regulations require.
- High-pressure gas cylinder hydro testing: We’ll ensure that your high-pressure cylinders are airtight every five to 10 years as required by regulations for the specific gases stored within the cylinder.
We help clients maintain compliance with OSHA regulations and local safety codes governing emergency illumination systems. It’s our pleasure to help you maintain code compliance via the following services:
- Emergency lighting installations: We are happy to install emergency lighting fixtures, signs, lightbulbs, backup batteries, and more.
- Emergency lighting inspections: We’ll test your battery backups and certify that you have functional backup systems.
Depend on United Fire Protection Services in Gainesville
For more than 25 years, our family-owned and -operated business has kept businesses in Gainesville safe from fire. We proudly offer comprehensive fire protection services to business owners in the region, and it’s our pleasure to show you why we’re the region’s top-rated team of fire suppression professionals.
When you call (407) 218-8348, the fire suppression experts at United Fire Protection will give you the expert advice you need to keep your personnel, building, and business safe from fires.