Fire Safety Risks in Office Complexes and Government Facilities
Office complexes and government facilities are filled with flammable materials. From furniture and files to pamphlets and artwork, it’s essential to ensure that your fire sprinklers, fire alarms, and other fire safety features are fully functional and ready to go at a moment’s notice. If a fire breaks out, the lives of workers and the general public are in your hands, and you need to know with absolute certainty that your systems will provide reliable protection to the personnel, public, and assets within the building.
Accidents and arson happen. An errant cigarette in the trash can cause as much damage as a malfunctioning machine or a disgruntled former employee. As the manager of a government facility or office complex, our team helps you assess the specific fire threats to your operations. We can then recommend fire sprinklers, alarms, monitoring systems, and more to ensure that your facility is protected if those threats are realized.
Common fire hazards within office complexes and government facilities in Florida include:
- Copy machines, computers, printers, coffee machines, and other equipment that can overheat
- Ashcans that can topple over or cigarettes thrown in trash cans
- HVAC equipment that fails
- Natural gas leaks
- Cleaning chemical combustion
- Fuel or oil spills within parking facilities
- Deliberate acts of arson
Fire Protection Services
Our fire protection services in Florida are geared to provide solid protection against the specific hazards within your building. This includes:
- Fire extinguishers: When a fire breaks out, it’s essential to have fire extinguishers correctly mounted and properly positioned. In an emergency, this is your first line of defense to stop a fire from spreading.
- Fire suppression systems: Customized fire suppression systems can include wet chemicals, dry chemicals, clean agents, and more, depending on your needs. We can install multiple types of fire suppression systems to ensure your computer servers, public areas, office space, etc., have the appropriate type of protection.
- Emergency and exit lighting: Fast evacuation is the key to keeping people safe even when you believe the fire is contained. The sooner tenants and the general public can evacuate, the sooner the threat to human life dissipates. When coupled with our evacuation route planning services, our emergency and exit lighting services help ensure that people can find the fastest route to safety from wherever they are in the building.
Contact the team at United Fire Protection by calling (407) 218-8348 for more information about the fire protection systems we offer clients in Orlando. It’s our pleasure to help you identify the most effective fire safety systems for your needs.
About United Fire Pro
For more than 25 years, the teams at United Fire Protection have provided dependable fire protection systems to clients throughout Central Florida. Our team of highly skilled experts works closely with office complex managers, government officials, building managers, and more. Our goal is to ensure that the proper fire protection is in place and ready to suppress fire hazards before they cause significant damage to structures or personnel. From Jacksonville to Vero Beach, and Tampa to Titusville, you can depend on United Fire Protection to keep your assets and your people safe and secure.
Contact the fire safety professionals at United Fire Protection by calling (407) 218-8348 to schedule a meeting with our team to discuss your specific needs and the services we offer.