Fire Protection Services Based in Orlando & St. Petersburg
If you have plans to open a new business in Central Florida or to remodel your existing space, you will need to address your fire safety system. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has established fire codes to ensure new construction projects promote the health, safety, and welfare of all occupants. This means you must outfit your commercial building with fire protection equipment before it opens to the public.
For help making your business code compliant from day one, contact United Fire Protection at (407) 218-8348 or contact us online. We provide new construction fire protection services throughout Orlando and Central Florida!
New Construction Fire Protection Overview
For over 20 years, United Fire Protection has been helping business owners get their new buildings off to a good start with fire protection installation services. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch services and building long-term relationships with our customers.
As an established fire protection company in Orlando, we are capable of installing all necessary fire protection equipment in new commercial projects, including:
- Apartment complexes
- Office buildings
- Retail stores and shopping malls
- Grocery and convenience stores
- Government buildings
- Schools and campuses
Let us prepare your structure to be up-to-code and mitigate fire risk with our fire protection installation services! Then, return to us for any inspections, tests, repairs, and replacements you may need in the future.
Call (407) 218-8348 to schedule all of your fire protection needs for your new construction project!
Our Fire Protection Services for New Construction Projects
Whether you’re opening a new restaurant or building an apartment complex, you must incorporate fire protection systems to ensure the safety of your people and property. Installing the appropriate systems also ensures code compliance, which is necessary to avoid costly fines and penalties.
Here are the fire protection services we provide:
One of the quickest ways to get a small fire under control is to use a fire extinguisher. The experts at United Fire Protection can assess the fire hazards in your building and install the proper equipment to meet your needs, including:
- ABC multipurpose fire extinguishers for everyday fire hazards
- Class K fire extinguishers for commercial kitchens
- CO2 fire extinguishers for Class B (flammable liquids) and Class C (electrical) fires
- Clean agent fire extinguishers (including Halon and Halotron) for areas with sensitive equipment
- Wheeled fire extinguishers for portability
- Fire extinguisher brackets and cabinets for storage purposes
For fire extinguisher services in Orlando or Central Florida, call (407) 218-8348!
Fire Suppression Systems
Depending on your type of commercial business, ordinary water could cause a fire to spread or damage the very equipment you want to protect. In this case, a fire suppression system is a good alternative to fire sprinklers.
At United Fire Protection, we can provide the following fire suppression services:
- Installation of a wet chemical system in commercial kitchens. Wet chemicals such as potassium acetate, potassium carbonate, and potassium citrate react with cooking oils to generate soapy foam that smothers the fire and cools the surface to prevent re-ignition.
- Installation of a dry chemical system in various industrial applications. Dry chemicals include mono-ammonium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, and urea complex. All of these are suitable for Class B and Class C fires, and mono-ammonium phosphate can also extinguish Class A (ordinary) fires.
If the power goes out during a fire, emergency lighting is the key to ensuring a safe evacuation. We can design and install lights and illuminated signage with backup batteries to keep your building well-lit during an emergency.
Fire Protection for New Construction in Central Florida
The most natural time to incorporate fire protection systems is during your building’s construction phase. Get it done right the first time around to avoid code violations and ensure you’re adequately protected in case a disaster strikes. Then, schedule follow-up fire protection inspections to routinely inspect and assess the efficiency of your fire safety systems.
For for more information about our fire protection services in Orlando and Central Florida, please call United Fire Protection at (407) 218-8348 or contact us online.
Our Fire Protection Service Area
We service the following areas in Central Florida: Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Casselberry, DeBary, DeLand, Deltona, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Lakeland, Longwood, Maitland, Orange City, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St. Cloud, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Winter Park, Winter Springs, and the surrounding areas.