Your business might rely on special tools for daily operations, from commercial cooking equipment in the kitchen to sensitive gear in your paint booth. In the case of commercial kitchens, the very equipment you want to protect poses a fire hazard every time you use it. Other machines are so delicate that water from ordinary fire sprinklers would cause just as much damage as flames and smoke.
Fortunately, United Fire Protection is here to help! We install, inspect, maintain, repair, and recharge fire suppression systems in businesses across Central Florida, including:
- Aircraft hangars
- Apartment complexes
- Auto body shops
- Commercial kitchens
- Cruise ships
- And more!
If you need help protecting your most sensitive equipment from fires, please call us at (407) 218-8348 today to request a free service estimate.
Fire Suppression Installation
We install fire suppression systems in accordance with the Florida Fire Prevention Code and insurance regulations. The types of systems we install include:
- UL 300 wet chemical fire suppression systems: In 1994, the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) unveiled a new standard called UL 300. The purpose of this standard was to address recent changes in commercial kitchen hazards, including the switch from lard to vegetable oils and the rollout of more efficient deep fat fryers. This standard still applies today. United Fire Protection installs UL 300-compliant wet chemical fire suppression systems in commercial kitchens located in restaurants, hotels, hospital and school cafeterias, and banquet facilities.
- Industrial dry chemical fire suppression systems: Dry chemicals that were once standard in commercial kitchens are still common in storage facilities, paint booths, dip tanks, and other applications. The chemicals used in these systems may include monoammonium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, or potassium bicarbonate. Dry chemical fire suppression is suitable for extinguishing Class A (ordinary) fires, Class B (flammable liquid) fires, and Class C (electrical) fires.
Fire Suppression Inspections & Maintenance
To keep your kitchen, storage facility, or paint booth current with Florida fire code standards, you must have your fire suppression system inspected semi-annually by a Florida state licensed technician. Fire suppression cylinders also require six- or 12-year maintenance, depending on the type of system you have installed.
United Fire Protection can keep your system certified and current with thorough inspections every six months. Our maintenance service also gives you peace of mind, knowing that your building and the assets inside are safe from the damaging effects of fire and smoke. An inspection from one of our knowledgeable technicians includes:
- Replacing fusible links
- Confirming cylinder pressures
- Verifying shutdown and evacuation circuits
- Testing releasing circuits during a simulated discharge
- Inspecting pipes and nozzles
- Verifying hydro-test dates for cylinders and hoses
- And more
To schedule fire suppression maintenance and testing, please contact United Fire Protection at (407) 218-8348 today.
Fire Suppression Repair & Recharge
We understand that your sensitive assets are a fundamental part of running your business. When your fire suppression system goes down, you’re at risk of losing mission-critical components in a fire.
Fortunately, United Fire Protection has a 24-hour on-call service to get your fire suppression system back up and running when you need it most.
If your suppression system stops working or requires a gas reset and recharge after a fire, please call us at (407) 218-8348 for the emergency repair you need.
Schedule Fire Suppression Services in Orlando
Whether you’re opening a new restaurant in Central Florida or you need to schedule an inspection for the fire suppression system in your Orlando paint booth, United Fire Protection is here for you. We have been installing and servicing fire suppression systems since 1994. Let us help keep your business safe by performing the fire protection services you need!
To learn more about your fire suppression options, or to schedule services, please call United Fire Protection at (407) 218-8348 or contact us online today.
Our Service Area: Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Casselberry, DeBary, DeLand, Deltona, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Lakeland, Longwood, Maitland, Orange City, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St. Cloud, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Winter Park, Winter Springs, and the surrounding areas.