Building owners in Central Florida have relied on United Fire Protection for quality commercial fire protection services since 1994. If you’re hoping to make your building safe from fires, let our expert team assist you every step of the way, from choosing the right products to maintaining and repairing your equipment for years of reliable use.
If you need fire protection services in the Orlando metro area, please call United Fire Protection at (407) 218-8348 today.
When a small fire ignites in your building, a fire extinguisher in the hands of a trained employee is often enough to douse the blaze and protect your facility from extensive damage. Choose United Fire Protection for all your fire extinguisher needs, including:
- Fire extinguisher inspection/testing: Florida Fire Prevention Code requires annual inspections performed by a state licensed technician. Then, dry chemical extinguishers must be tested and recharged every six years and pass a hydro-test every 12 years.
- Fire extinguisher recharging: Whether as part of routine testing or to refill a canister that was used to put out a fire, trust United Fire Protection to recharge your fire extinguishers.
- Fire extinguisher training: We provide on-site training for your employees to give them the confidence and skills necessary to take appropriate action if a fire ignites at your facility.
- Fire extinguisher repair and replacement: If an inspection reveals damage to your fire extinguisher, it’s critical to repair right away. We can advise you on the best methods of repair and carry them out quickly and efficiently.
- Fire extinguisher certification tags: When an extinguisher is inspected, recharged, or hydro-tested, it needs the appropriate tags to identify the services performed. We’ll take care of all certification tags to keep your business code compliant.
We can help you determine the best type of fire extinguisher for your property and answer any questions you may need.
Do you need fire extinguisher services in Central Florida? Contact us today to get started!
If your building has a high fire risk or mission-critical items that would be devastating to lose in a fire, take advantage of our fire suppression services. These include:
- Fire suppression installation: We install wet and dry chemical fire suppression systems for commercial kitchens, storage facilities, paint booths, and other applications.
- Fire suppression inspections and maintenance: Inspections performed by a state licensed technician are necessary every six to 12 months to keep your building code compliant.
- Fire suppression repair and recharge: When your suppression system stops working or requires a recharge after a fire, call us for 24-hour emergency services.
If you need to schedule installation, inspections, or other fire suppression services, contact us online or by phone at (407) 218-8348.
United Fire Protection is an authorized DOT hydrostatic cylinder retesting facility. We offer:
- Fire extinguisher hydro-testing: As mentioned above, dry chemical fire extinguishers require hydro-testing every 12 years. This involves subjecting a canister to high pressures to ensure it’s safe to remain in service.
- SCUBA cylinder hydro-testing: The DOT requires hydrostatic testing for SCUBA cylinders every five years to detect leaks and flaws that could endanger the diver’s life.
- High-pressure gas cylinder hydro-testing: Various high-pressure cylinders are required to undergo hydrostatic testing every five to 10 years, depending on the gases they store.
OSHA and Safety Code require illuminated exit signs at all building exits as well as lighting to guide the way. We help you stay up to code with these services:
- Emergency lighting installation: We can install all fixtures, signage, bulbs, and backup batteries to get your emergency lighting system up and running.
- Emergency lighting inspections: Annual 90-minute testing is required to prove your lights have functional backup batteries in case an emergency arises during a power outage.
- Exit sign installation and inspections: We can help you determine where exit signage is needed in your building and complete the installation quickly and efficiently.
Emergency Fire Protection Services
If you’ve experienced a fire in your commercial building or have a malfunction with your fire protection equipment, it’s critical to have it addressed right away.
At United Fire Protection, we offer emergency services for fire suppression, fire extinguisher, and emergency lighting so you never have to put you or your building’s occupants at risk when it comes to fire protection.
Need emergency fire protection services in Orlando or the Central Florida area? Call us today at (407) 218-8348!
Contact United Fire Protection for Services in Orlando & Central Florida
We are proud to be Central Florida’s leading provider of fire protection services. Whether you need your fire extinguishers recharged, fire suppression system repaired, or emergency fire protection system services and inspections, we have you covered.
Have questions or want to schedule services? Contact us today and speak with one of our experts about your building’s fire safety needs.
Providing fire protection in the Central Florida area including: Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Casselberry, DeBary, DeLand, Deltona, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Lakeland, Longwood, Maitland, Orange City, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St. Cloud, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Winter Park, and Winter Springs.