Tampa’s Resource for Fire Protection & Fire Suppression Services
In 1994 United Fire Protection changed the game for commercial fire protection in Tampa. Our team has serviced hundreds of commercial properties with fire protection system installations, fire extinguisher testing and certification tags, hydrostatic cylinder retesting, and more! From Sulphur Springs to South Tampa, we have provided businesses with unparalleled service and professional-grade work. Our fire protection team will help you determine your business’ needs, ranging from maintenance to new building fire protection installation.
For your Tampa commercial property’s fire protection system service, contact United Fire Protection today!
Fire Extinguisher Testing & Certification Tags in Tampa
When a small fire ignites in your building, a fire extinguisher in the hands of a trained employee is often enough to douse the blaze and protect your facility from extensive damage. Choose United Fire Protection for all your fire extinguisher needs in Tampa, including:
- Fire extinguisher installation: We install a variety of fire extinguishers throughout Tampa. Our team of fire protection experts can help you select the best fire extinguishers for your business.
- Fire extinguisher inspection and testing: Florida Fire Prevention Code requires annual inspections performed by a state licensed technician. Dry chemical extinguishers must be tested and recharged every six years and pass a hydro-test every 12 years.
- Fire extinguisher recharge: Whether as part of routine testing or to refill a canister that was used to put out a fire, trust United Fire Protection to recharge your fire extinguishers in your Tampa property.
- Fire extinguisher training: We provide on-site training for your employees to give them the confidence and skills necessary to take appropriate action if a fire ignites at your facility.
- Fire extinguisher certification tags: When an extinguisher is inspected, recharged, or hydro-tested, it needs the appropriate tags to identify the services performed. We’ll take care of all certification tags to keep your Tampa business code-compliant.
For fire extinguisher installation, inspection, and other services in Tampa, contact our fire protection team today!
Fire Suppression Recharge Services in Tampa, FL
If your Tampa building has a high fire risk or contains items that would be devastating to lose in a fire, take advantage of our fire suppression services. We offer a variety of fire suppression systems for apartment complexes, restaurants, and other Tampa businesses, including:
- Fire suppression installation: We install wet and dry chemical fire suppression systems for commercial kitchens, storage facilities, paint booths, and other applications.
- Fire suppression inspections and maintenance: Inspections performed by a state licensed technician are necessary every six to 12 months to keep your building code-compliant.
- Fire suppression repair and recharge: When your suppression system stops working or requires a recharge after a fire, call us for 24-hour emergency services.
Is it time to schedule fire suppression system services for your Tampa business? Contact our fire protection company to request services today!
Hydrostatic Testing & Retesting Facility in Tampa, FL
United Fire Protection is an authorized DOT hydrostatic cylinder retesting facility near Tampa. We offer:
- Fire extinguisher hydro-testing: As mentioned above, dry chemical fire extinguishers require hydro-testing every 12 years. This involves subjecting a canister to high pressures to ensure it’s safe to remain in service.
- SCUBA cylinder hydro-testing: The DOT requires hydrostatic testing for SCUBA cylinders every five years to detect leaks and flaws that could endanger the diver’s life.
- High-pressure gas cylinder hydro-testing: Various high-pressure cylinders are required to undergo hydrostatic testing every five to 10 years, depending on the gases they store.
Exit & Emergency Lighting Services in Tampa
OSHA and Safety Code require illuminated exit signs at all building exits as well as lighting to guide the way. We help you stay up to code with these emergency lighting services in Tampa:
- Emergency lighting installation: We can install all fixtures, signage, bulbs, and backup batteries to get your emergency lighting system up and running.
- Emergency lighting inspections: Annual 90-minute testing is required to prove your lights have functional backup batteries in case an emergency arises during a power outage.
Contact United Fire Protection for Tampa Fire Protection Services
We are proud to be Tampa and Central Florida’s leading provider of fire protection services. Whether you need your fire extinguishers recharged, fire suppression system repaired, or emergency fire protection system serviced and inspected, we can do it all!
Contact us today with any questions or to schedule fire protection services throughout the Tampa area.